ABOUT WEST BEND
The West Bend First Church of God began worship in a tent in 1954. The Basement was completed in 1955. Services were conducted there until the church was finished and dedicated in 1956. The church began under the leadership of Rev. Raymond Berry and Rev. James Clark. Rev. Clark is a still dedicated servant of the Lord and to our church.
There have been many changes at the church, including the building and dedication of a baptistry in July of 1997. The most recent and proud of the fellowship Hall finished in 2011.